Students & academics
As a consequence of ESOMAR ‘s continued commitment to fostering talent from an early age, we have a number of resources and initiatives tailored to students to provide them with the tools required to make the right decisions about their direction in market research industry.
- Opportunities for students to attend our conferences to learn and network with “Future Talent Meets the Industry”
- A number of publications and event papers available in the ESOMAR Publications Store, such as:
- Regularly updated Codes and Guidelines for market research best practice.
- A yearly award for researchers under 30.
- A number of career events throughout the year, held in top business schools in Europe and beyond.
- A comprehensive series of interactive workshops run alongside ESOMAR events.