Recommend a student
Professors are being asked to nominate promising students to participate and assist ESOMAR during our international ESOMAR Events.
- Students must be engaged in a full or part-time undergraduate programme, or marketing/market research-oriented graduate programme, to be nominated.
- Students should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent results
- Interested in a career in market research, advertising, marketing or consultancy
- Conversant in English
- Strong social skills
- Good communicators
- Bright and enthusiastic
- If the criteria are met, you should fill in the nomination form.
Step 2 - The selection process
Nominate a student
- Once the entries have been assembled, ESOMAR will determine a short list of candidates.
- The short list will be asked to participate in a conference call interview from which the invitees would be chosen.