Convince your boss
Latin America has become a business hub where creativity and innovation collides! Join us in Sao Paulo, a bubbling metropolis with the largest economy by GDP in Latin America and Southern Hemisphere, to discover the latest market research developments in Latin America and boost your business growth!
Note: Simultaneous translations in Portuguese and Spanish available.
Time to celebrate research!
- 50+ speakers from 12 countries: truly regional!
- 250+ delegates from the region and beyond
- 20+ presentations, FREE pre-event workshop & interactive discussions
- Over 25 hours of networking opportunities
- Access to presentations on-demand (only for ESOMAR members)
- More clients than ever: The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Facebook, Google, L'Oreal, Discovery Networks, LG Electronics, C&A, Turner International, YPF, Belcorp, Univision, HBO, Terra Networks, Banco Itau, Merlin Telecom
Expert presentations and case studies
ESOMAR Latin America offers exclusive peer-reviewed content: 20+ presentations, guest speakers, keynotes, panel discussions, interactive debates, business capsules, representatives tour. (Simultaneous translations available: Portuguese + Spanish + English)
Networking done bigger, better and more exciting: Brazilian welcome reception - dynamic exhibition - networking cocktail night out! - farewell fiesta drinks- join the 20th anniversary Celebration!
We offer a unique opportunity to expand your contact list in specific markets or globally, build up on lead generation opportunities and why not result possible future business partnerships? Event will take place in the luxurious Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo.
I've attended all ESOMAR LATAM conferences since 2010 in Cartagena, then Mexico City and Buenos Aires. Liked them very much because of the regional focus; presentations and networking can really make you better understand the local reality. Representing Netquest with its Latin American market positioning, this is one of my favorites events in the industry!
The ESOMAR LATAM conference is a must if you are working on research and insights in the region. Great mix of where we are at, whats new, trends, methodological and business debates plus a quota of visitors from abroad. Good networking opportunities and there is always a space left for having fun!