Media coverage on Latin America 2016
Despite the financial global crisis, Latin America has lived through a decade of diligent financial resilience and steady social progress, but now it is at a crossroads. If the region is to preserve its achievements and to continue a positive trajectory, structural issues must be addressed.
"To secure social and financial inclusion, reduce poverty and protect the environment, the region needs to invest in cutting-edge research, emerging technologies and innovative business models". *
ESOMAR LATAM 2016 provides an interactive platform to learn and connect with the research leaders of the region aiming to set a research renovation agenda. How to renovate research methodologies to solve business and social challenges?
*World Economic Forum on Latin America 2015
Note: Simultaneous translations from and into English and Spanish will be provided.
Offering FREE online live broadcast of Latin America! Gain access to the latest industry development from leading experts in their fields, all from your computer!
Don’t forget that ESOMAR also offers the ESOMARLive App. The app, available for iPhone and Android, is now available!
Everything you will need to know at the event in the palm of your hand! Use the app to access the networking tool, rate speakers and have useful programme and venue information at the touch of a button! Download from your app store.
If you already have it, just open the app and click the refresh button to download the newest content.
Networking at the Latin America event is now easier than ever! No more lost contacts or bags of business cards. Collect and exchange contacts via Poken, your digital business card and access them later on your own personal page, al prepped and ready to use for your convenience!
It's a Research Renovation!
- 25+ speakers from 15 countries: it’s a truly regional event!
- 200+ delegates from the region and beyond
- 20+ presentations, FREE pre-event workshop & interactive discussions
- More than 25 hours of networking opportunities
- Access to presentations on-demand (only for ESOMAR members)
- Top clients attending: Avon, The Coca-Cola Company, ETB Colombia, Facebook, HBO Latin America, Merlin Telecom, Subway, Twitter, Unilever, Viacom, PepsiCo, etc.
Expert presentation and case studies
This year’s 21st edition of ESOMAR Latin America offers a host of relevant content: international presenters, guest speakers, keynotes, panel discussions, interactive debates, representatives tour – social change capsule. ESOMAR updates: Insights 2020, Research Choices and more! (Simultaneous translations available: English + Spanish). Highlights include:
Bogota, an engaging, vibrant modern metropolis is the perfect place to expand your network! Join our welcome reception, interactive exhibition, newly extended networking breaks and lively cocktail evening!
We offer a unique opportunity to expand your contact list in specific markets or globally and build up on lead generation opportunities. The event takes place at one of the most popular venues in Northern Bogotá, Hotel Cosmos 100.
An eclectic mixture of Senior Executives from Latin America and beyond represent the following company profiles:
- Research agencies: global, regional and local
- Client side agencies: global, regional and local
- Marketing sector / boutique agencies
- Advertising sector / communication & media agencies
- Business consultancies and marketing intelligence divisions
- Academics, young graduates and digital start ups