A key member is required to be a regular individual member in order to represent headquarters or a country. What information is needed for their application process and how long will it take to get an approval?
Wed, 23 May 2018
A look at the notion of individuality and what it means for brands and researchers. Continue reading Joining the Dots of Individuality, Brands & Researchers at RW Connect.
Mon, 21 May 2018
Tips on how to better market your research and insights business. Continue reading Taking a Dose of Our Own Medicine: IMD London 2018 Review at RW Connect.
Thu, 17 May 2018
A look at the first steps in making market research processes more agile. Continue reading How To Make Market Research More Agile at RW Connect.
Wed, 16 May 2018
At this year’s first ESOMAR Foundation “Making a Difference” Competition we received a large number of entries – all of which of great value and relevance for highlighting and promoting...
Tue, 15 May 2018
Learn the benefits of combining social listening with other data sources to generate insights. Continue reading Data Integration for Insights: Surveys + Sales + Social at RW Connect.
Wed, 09 May 2018
A Q&A with Jenni Romaniuk of The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute about her latest book 'Building Distinctive Brand Assets' Continue reading Q&A with Jenni Romaniuk of The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute at RW Connect.
Tue, 08 May 2018
We interviewed 26 senior marketing executives to hear how Generation Z is changing their businesses and marketing strategies today. By Joeri Van den Bergh co-founder, partner and NextGen expert and...
Tue, 08 May 2018
From traditional research agency to data-driven tech company By Kyle Findlay, director of Kantar Innovation’s Global Data Science Team. The business world talks about terms such as ‘big data’ and ‘artificial intelligence...
Tue, 08 May 2018
How we brought perceptions of laundry and scent from around the world straight to the world’s leading fragrance makers. By Marieke Boers, qualitative research director at Winkle and Jose Manuel Santiago...
Tue, 01 May 2018
A look at how the recent Facebook scandal may affect the research industry. Continue reading Facing up to Data Misuse: Does Facebook’s scandal affect the market research space? at RW...
Global Market Research 2016 is the 28th annual industry study undertaken by ESOMAR, in cooperation with BDO Accountants & Advisors. The report reviews the size and performance of the market research industry and explores how the research market continues to expand, using data collected by national research associations, leading companies, independent analysts, as well as ESOMAR representatives. The report is widely used as a point of reference for business investment plans, growth opportunities, merger and acquisition preparation, research projects, academic theses, market studies and reports, as well as advertisements. This year's report includes the research turnover and growth data of more than 90 countries, making it the most extensive yet.
- The only global report collecting market size data - making it the industry standard for (local) market size measurements;
- The only report that presents global and regional aggregates, and country-level market size and growth statistics;
- Provides a multi-country overview of research spend breakdowns, allowing for easy country comparisons;
- Is the most detailed report in terms of global research spend breakdowns;
- Used as a global reference for market research turnover and growth data.
- ESOMAR's analysis of the market developments across our global industry, based on data gathered from over 90 countries;
- Informative interviews with over a dozen industry experts and leaders on topics ranging from the use of market research within war zones, to the increasing role of apps in research, to the challenges around data privacy and self-regulation;
- An explanatory overview of the Top 25 Companies of the industry from CASRO's Diane Bowers.
Additionally this year's edition also features:
- An analysis of the broader reaches of the market research industry beyond traditional boundaries in collaboration with Outsell Inc.;
- An overview of the biggest industry news from the past 18 months;
- Analytical breakdowns and metrics according to region, sector, method and more!