Amsterdam / 13 July 2012
ESOMAR, the world association for market, social and opinion research, is proud to announce the finalists for the 4th annual ESOMAR Young Researcher of the Year Award.
Launched in 2009, the competition aims to showcase new and innovative market research from young talent, as they address some of today’s most challenging global issues.
The topics for 2012 are The Changing Socio-Political Landscape, The Economy – What’s Next? and Social/New Media Habits.
After careful review of the global submissions, an international jury of industry leaders has selected three finalists.
- Guneet Kaur, Nielsen India (BASES), India
- Patrick Pfefferkorn, H,T,P, Concept, Germany
- Rajna Rajan, TNS Middle East and Africa, United Arab Emirates
All participants are offered guidance and moral support throughout the submission process from leading practitioners in the industry, who serve as ambassadors and a sounding board for project development. The Ambassadors for the 2012 ESOMAR Young Researcher of the Year Award are:
- Jean-Marc Leger, Leger Marketing Group, Canada
- Dr. Nasir Khan, Somra-MBL Limited, Bangladesh
- Kathleen Frankovic, CBS News, USA
- Preriit Souda, TNS Global, India
- Howard Moskowitz, Moskowitz Jacobs Inc, USA
- Rakesh Kumar, Firefly Millward Brown, Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
- Dr. Steffen Conn, The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), UK
- Sean Bruich, Facebook, USA
The finalists have been invited to present at the ESOMAR Congress 2012 in Atlanta on 11 September, where a winner will be chosen.
For more information on the ESOMAR Young Researcher of the Year Award, please contact ESOMAR Corporate Communications or visit our website at www.esomar.org.
- END -
For more information contact:
ESOMAR PR and Corporate Communications
+31 (20) 664 2141
ESOMAR is the global voice of the data, research and insights community.
With more than 5000 individual and over 500 corporate members from over 130 countries, ESOMAR is a a truly global association. We promote the value of market, opinion and social research and data analytics and represent more than 35,000 professionals including all those who use research for informed decision-making.We’ve been providing ethical and professional guidance and advocating on behalf of our global membership community for 70 years.
To facilitate this ongoing dialogue, ESOMAR creates and manages a comprehensive programme of industry-specific and thematic conferences, publications and communications as well as actively advocating self-regulation and the worldwide code of practice.
For more information on ESOMAR, please visit www.esomar.org