|PDF package (download)|
Members price: EUR 0.00
Sorry, this item is not available.
CONGRESS 2006 - FORESIGHT - The predictive power of research.What, why, when? Can research really predict what matters to people and help business and government get it right?
Congress 2006 focuses on the role of research to provide objective insights based on in-depth understanding. Independent, systematic and rigorous, matched by growing flair and imagination – this is what characterizes predictive research.
We will explore how research can: • predict and identify trends in markets, technology and demographics
• define opportunities, understand choices and reduce risk
• help us listen to what consumers are really thinking and feeling
• understand people’s motivations, lifestyles, expectations and needs
• understand the role of technology in people’s lives
• develop successful new concepts, business and services